aslew1
      Participant

Great to be on the new forum!

Kev
      Participant

Great to find this forum. Missed your YouTube updates

MahyarTousi
      Keymaster

Hey, guys. I’m launching the announcement video on YouTube at 5pm. That explains the move and this site better 🙂

Stevie_K
      Participant

Hi Mahyar,

Hope you are doing great. Ignore the doubters as content isn’t free!

Kizzy Catwoman
      Participant

Good luck with the new venture.

Kizzy Catwoman
      Participant

Navigating the chat forum is a little difficult as there is no button to take you back from each topic to the main chat from or list of topics. I have to click back and back again. Can you sort the navigation out please?

Anonymous
      Inactive

this forum format takes me back.
      well the free trade between Aust and Uk still exist as you have accepted my memebership

well done all and hope to hear some podcasts soon

tonyaduk
      Participant

I wish you great success with this new venture Mahyar.

Jezclayton
      Participant

Hi Mayher

I am a new subscriber to your web channel today and just perusing the site. Didn’t think I would sign up but hey, I am close to removing all things Google from my world (him/her becomes they/them etc) and do at least want to support those who champion free speech (even if it is in the confines of the dark web). First thing I looked for on this Forum were the rules, since I didn’t want to get banned on the first day for some transgression that I didn’t even know existed, such as suggesting women have vaginas. Let’s see what happens.

Alex Belfield put up a post today about PRS making grants available to musicians, but only black ones of Caribbean/African descent. Whilst I am perfectly clear as to my gender, I am not so sure about my heritage. If I were to self-identify as Black Afro-Caribbean, could I claim discrimination upon refusal of a PRS grant? Do I even have the right to self-identify as black or would that make me guilty of appropriation? The world has gone completely bonkers.

PS – Your server is PAINFULLY slow?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Jezclayton.
      • This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Jezclayton.
      Petene61
      Participant

Hi Mahyar,

My wife and I have been following you on YT for several months and appreciate the unbiased reporting about what’s going on that seems impossible to get on the MSM these days.

I don’t usually subscribe to channels, but felt you have earned the support and wish you well in your venture.

Best wishes from Pete & Sheila

smbryans3
      Participant

Hello everyone At last have managed to log on many congratulations on a storming success!!!

Ebeneezer
      Participant

Just transferrd my membership from Utube to this channel. What a breath of fresh air – and not just because I live in the sticks! Good luck!

Wake up every one, our freedom are being taken away by big tech and SMS. Our children are being brainwashed with fake news from them. my daughter who is 12, who spend most of the time on games but somehow gets to a belief that Donald Trump is bad and rude. This is dangerous.

aslew1
      Participant

Everyone should rate this a “1” on IMDB. Harry needs to stop talking….
      https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14584186/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Stevie_K
      Participant

What are the schedules for adding new videos and content?

I’ve transferred my subscription over from You Tube. Early days I know but momentum needs to be maintained to hold on to regulars.

Website seems a lot more stable today!

CaptainHaddock
      Participant

Well done for having the balls to quit YouTube. Loved YouTube but they are now corrupt.

Andym2021
      Participant

Hello everyone I hope you’re all have a great Sunday. I was unable to sign up until yesterday due to the Overwhelming success of this fantastic site. I just wanted to say well done to Mahyar and his teaming for giving us this great opportunity to get away from the Leftwing Woke Culture. I hope to get to know many of you in the future. You can find me mostly on Twitter if you want to chat. My details are lister here on the site. For the record I’m disabled and a Brexiteer to my very core

Andy M

Linharry51
      Participant

Hello Everyone, I managed to sign up today, your site is already an overwhelming success. So, good luck Mahyar, you and your team are doing a wonderful job. So refreshing to be able to speak freely. Looking forward to getting things underway. Corruptness is rife throughout the whole of the social sites.I will not watch the news on TV at all, finding true news elsewhere.

scott291074
      Participant

It is great to be on on board Mahyar and thank you for taking this step. You are great and I have been watching you for quite a while now as well as many others on YT who I also help take the step you have.

aslew1
      Participant

Very interesting interview by Samantha Markle

Bill Murphy1
      Participant

Trying to get familiar with the navigation of your new platform. Picture/sound quality is really good. Hope the site becomes a success and good luck for the future.

aslew1
      Participant

Russia backing Belarus – no surprise!
      https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-57271949

aslew1
      Participant

Petition to stop UK funding and remove all titles including ‘HRH’ for Meghan Markle & Prince Harry

http://chng.it/JVKHJJD5dX

Mark Stevens
      Participant

Good luck with the new platform Mahyar. Having followed you for a few years I think you deserve every success. I look forward to watching your shows.

I know you are working on the forum but any chance of having an intermediate display size (based on browser width) for the videos at some stage, as does some other platforms?

aslew1
      Participant

See Mahyar was on Talk Radio nominating “plank of the week”!

[email protected]
      Participant

Loving the new website. Thanks for doing this.

MahyarTousi
      Keymaster

Hi, all! Thanks again for all the kind messages and feedback. I can confirm all the changes to the Forums will be updated very soon. This includes bigger font sizes and a better layout, but most importantly, fixing the bug with the replies so the recent comments come up first etc…

As of this weekend, we’ll also be introducing our new shows including the interview series, Tousi Talks.

See you in the next video!
      Mahyar

Crozzer647
        Participant

I’m new to the site having only just subscribed. Reading the forums which is good. One thing struck me though, there are no ‘like’ / ‘not like’ buttons. We have become accustomed to them on social media and I think they will work well on your forums as well. You don’t always want to reply, but you may want to indicate your approval / disapproval and the thumbs up / down works really well for that. You can also gauge how others are viewing it too of course.

MGA96
      Participant

Hi all, I’ve just subscribed and am a new member.

aslew1
      Participant

More trouble at Oxford over Cecil Rhodes
      https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57422751

jose wales
      Participant

any one know how many members we have?
      anything close to You tube?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Is there a way to get subtitles on the videos ?

Artem
      Participant

Hey everyone,

Is there a chance to unsubscribe from emails about every daily show?

Don’t see this button

neiltibbles
      Participant

Hi, I just watched your latest Video, I agree with the protests, where is the media ?.

I disagree that working at home has reduced productivity. I’ve had to work through and have never worked harder to keep things going, as have other
      colleagues in our business. I wasn’t furloughed, as we serve the food industry, I’m sort of glad I wasn’t.
      I’m not sure I could of handled a year of Netflix. Work has kept me occupied, although stressed.

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.