Tagged: 

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Stevie_K
      Participant

Looks like GB News will be up and broadcasting within weeks.

James Swift
      Participant

It’s about time, I heard it would be up and running by March. Alex Belfield has said that it will be similar to the rest of the MSM as they are employing too many lefties. I hope he is wrong though and hopefully it ends up being is similar to Sky News Australia or Fox News.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by James Swift.
      aslew1
      Participant

I hope we finally get a balanced mainstream news service

Stevie_K
      Participant

GB News will launch on Sunday 13th June at 8pm with a special programme “Welcome to GB News”

juda
      Participant

I really hope they become the Fox news of the UK, we desperately need a unbiased right wing mainstream outlet!

aslew1
      Participant

I pick up a lot of news at the moment from Sky Australia on You Tube – the news clips seem to be the opposite of the woke Sky UK broadcasts and at the real issues. How can they be so different?

Spadger
      Participant

Good luck with the launch of GB News. I do hope it will provide an unbiased reporting of news and cover important issue that the present left wing “woke” mainstream media choose to ignore.

68Barney
      Participant

i regularly get news from sky Austrailia. straight to the poin,t no BS, call out everyone entertaining and unbiased.

hopefully GB news will be the same.

Mark Stevens
      Participant

I can’t wait for GBNews to air. I haven’t watched any TV news for 5 years now and it will be a novelty to sit down again and catch up on what’s been happening each day without the leftist woke bias.

Not sure if it will be totally unbiased or if I even care as long as they are honest. Knowing Andrew Neil though, I’d say any politician who is shy on the truth had better watch out. Of course, the liberal leftards will say it’s hard right anyway.

B6bloke
      Participant

With the next London March for Freedom on the 26th of June, with main stream media either having a black out on these marches (or stating hundreds attended) it should make interesting viewing because if GB News goo against the grain and report on it surely people will have to start asking why the Old media didn’t tell them.

These marches are not like the ones people have been seeing over the last 12 month because not only is it peaceful with families etc but there was not only no arrests (in an estimated crowd of 150000 to 200000 but there was unity between all of the groups where division has been manipulated.

I so hope GB news report this so everyone who thinks we are mad wakes up including Boris when it kicks in that for the first time these marches contain many of his voters.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by B6bloke. Reason: Forgot to add about his voters
      aslew1
      Participant

GB Nws will have a segment called “Woke Watch”! 🙂

Stevie_K
      Participant

Kicks off at 8pm tonight. Who’s tuning in?

neiltibbles
      Participant

Liking the new content, but I’m yet to see how balanced it is.

The main problem is technical issues, the audio is about 30% lower than other TV stations, so the TV has to be turned up to 75% Volume.
      Half the time you get the view of back of the Anchors head, as the camera switching is too slow.
      Audio echoes when they cut to reporters. Guests microphones don’t work.
      Not a great technical start.

It’s pretty incompetent when you compare the quality of the Video/Audio output to yours and Alex Belfield’s transmissions.

Stevie_K
      Participant

I agree. The audio and connections to contributors seem to be poor each time I watch.

I think it might be teething issues. They seem to be talking about issues the MSM are not talking about like lock down protests, vaccines, and cancel culture.

My only criticism is I would like more news headlines as well as discussions. Not rolling news but just the headlines. This is missing for me.

fairway
      Participant

So far, so good. Rome wasn’t built in a day.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.